Sunday, May 27, 2018

{ Angel's Landing }

I crossed something big off my Bucket List last weekend.
Something people thought I couldn't accomplish.
Something I wasn't sure I could do, honestly. 
But, guess what.
I made it to the summit of Angel's Landing.


And Jake did too, of course.
Don't think I would have made it without his support. 


I'd like to put these pictures around the house,
so I can remember that I can do really hard things.


The chain part wasn't nearly as scary as I had made it up to be,
though waiting for people to pass coming the opposite direction got really tedious sometimes.


When we got to the summit, I was absolutely awed by the view.
I really could have sat there and admired it all day.
And I was just do dang proud of myself.
I didn't think I would be able to make it.
Hiking wasn't really my thing when I was younger.
But if every hike ends in this same feeling of accomplishment,
I think I'll hike much more often.

(our summit selfie)



Knarraville Falls

On our way home from Saint George, 
we stopped in Knarraville to do my favorite day hike.


It's absolutely gorgeous.


  

If you're ever in the Cedar City area,
go check this hike out. 
It's absolutely incredible.



No comments:

Post a Comment